Compass Pointe G.C.
"My family and I have been recycling for many years. We utilize the 80/20 rule when it comes to everyday trash. We recycle 80% leaving only 20% for waste. We have also adopted a compost program which has reduced our yard waste to a minimum. Hopefully incorporating a solid recycling program at home will influence my 15yr old daughter the importance of recycling for many years to come."